Destination Weddings + Elopements
~ Oh how I love putting weddings + adventure together. ~
How It Works
Once we’ve had a
Up to 10 hours of wedding-day coverage
Finished digital files with print release
Delivered in shareable online gallery
Consultations + timeline planning assistance
* Includes $1600 in travel costs.
This often covers most (sometimes all) of my flight(s), rental car, and two nights of hotel stay, depending on location.
(more information below)
• Additional sessions
• A second photographer
Day-After Session . . . $475
A relaxed session the day after your wedding to really take advantage of your location. Price includes additional night at hotel/resort/etc. up to $150/night.
Pre-Wedding Events . . . Custom Pricing
If you’ve got excursions or other activities planned in the week leading up to the big day, let me know, and I can put together a custom quote for you.
(Just FYI, I’m NAUI dive certified!)
Depending on location, I have photographers I’ve worked with before, or I can often find an experienced local photographer through an international organization that I’m a member of.
World Class Albums
• Ireland : Tanya + Sohaib
• Puerto Rico : Janesse + Andrew
• Brooklyn, NY : Alex + Ryan
• Glasgow, Scotland : Katie + Trent
• Yakima Valley, WA : Heather + Luke
• Los Angeles : Paige + Jon
• Fripp Island : Jenn + Mark
• Upstate NY : Sarah + Shawn
• Maine : Lindsey + Matt
• Diablo Lake, WA : Paula + Peter
• Atlanta : Jennifer + David
• Jamaica : Ashley + Ryan
My priority is to tell the story of your day.
How does the booking process work?
• Email me so I can check the availability of your date and answer any general questions you have about pricing/photography.
• We’ll set up a time to meet to see if we’re a good fit for each other. If you’re in southwest Missouri, we’ll grab a cup of coffee or wine and dive deep into wedding photography and your plans. (If you’re not local, we’ll hop on FaceTime or Skype.) We’ll talk about how photography fits into the big day, go over everything start-to-finish, and look at an album. Finally, we’ll go over the options you’re interested in for your custom collection. Expect it to take 60-90 minutes.
• After our meeting, I’ll send over your custom quote(s). All of my contract-signing and booking is done through a personal, password-protected online account. Payments can also be made through this portal.
• You approve your quote, sign the contract, and send over the initial payment (1/3 of entire booking price), and we’re officially booked! Welcome to the fam!
• Engagement session planning begins (if you’ve booked one), and over the following months, I’ll guide you through the entire process of planning your day with photography in mind!
How many hours should we book you for on the wedding day?
We’ll figure this out at our consultation (whether that’s grabbing a beer at your favorite spot or over FaceTime/Skype).
But just to get you started… the vast majority run around 8 hours (with some being 6, some being 11+).
Wedding-day add-on hours are $150 for me (Christi) and $50 for a second photographer.
How do we secure our date with you?
Your date is secured with the signing of our contract and the first third of the package price paid (as a non-refundable initial payment).
Can you hold our date, or will you let us know if someone else requests it?
I’m sorry, but I just can’t hold dates or give first refusals to couples.
Can I book you for our wedding in two/three/ten years?
Dates are released 18 months out. If you’re planning your wedding 18+ months ahead of time and already know that you’d love for us to work together, just put a reminder on your calendar and get hold of me 18 months before the big day and we’ll get the ball rolling! I’ll honor whatever pricing is live at the 18 month mark.